Indigo amplification can perform a wide range of modifications to your
tube amplifiers. Although we recommend that older / vintage and more
collectable amps be kept as stock as possible (so as not to diminish their
resale value), we can and will on occasion make "non chassis invasive" mods
that do not require drilling or significant / non-reversable circuit changes.
We can also modify your vintage rack gear.
Since we won't let an amp out of our shop that isn't working properly, please
be aware that prices for will vary depending on the condition of your amplifier.
And, as always, we'll be sure to provide you with a full analisys of your amp and an estimate before beginning any modifications and or repairs necessairy.
Where "highlighted", you can click on an items for a more detailed description.
Other Available Modifications
- '65 Reissue amp updates
- Reverb for both channels on a Twin/Deluxe/Bandmaster Reverb
- Internal channel jumpering (so you don't need to use an external cable)
- Champ / Champ II / SuperChamp / Princeton / Princeton Reverb / Princeton II reliability mods
- Champ II / SuperChamp / Princeton / Princeton Reverb / Princeton II adjustable bias mod
- 1/2 power switch
- Triode/Pentode switch
- Cathode/Fixed Bias switch
- Transformer upgrades
- Adjustable bias board installation on fixed bias amps
We can modify and refurbish your rack based outboard gear as well as doing the prerequisite ROM upgrade and lithium battery replacements.
- ADA MP-1 - noise floor and clarity mod (rechip,recap,tweaks, sorry, no 3TM - ask us why)
- Marshall JMP-1 - noise floor and clarity mods (rechip,recap,tweaks)
- General - power supply upgrades, lithium battery replacement, ROM upgrades