All right. You wanted one with no monkey business. Something that starts
you out with a clean sound that's just got to be heard to be believed.
Something that also takes you to that creamy sound you dig but
doesn't force you to have an insurance policy
that covers spilling beer in a 50's amp... Something that'd be great for a
night bathed in blue, but works just as nicely doing a jazz set. Hmmm...
Well, we think we've got just the ticket here.
We've taken our signature first channel clean preamp, voiced it just right,
and added a master volume just in case you need it. Nothing but your tone
goes in here and comes out of that speaker. And with several power stage options, its got more than enough power to keep that mad drummer at bay too.
But what's really cool here is that the combo weight maxes out at about 22 pounds in our standard 50 watt configuration!
The BlueYou. With a name that you'll remember and a tone that you'll never
forget, it's sure to bring a simile to your face!
Shown to the left, configured as a 50 watt, Eminence Lil' Texas loaded, 1x12 Combo.
The BlueYou has several great features :
- Hand wired eyelet board construction
- Available in 20 (6V6), 50 (6L6GC), and 90 (KT88) watt
- 4 - 12AX7s for preamp, reverb, loop and phase inverter
- Foot switchable Overall Boost
- Master volume
- Switchable output impedance
- All Tube Reverb
- All Tube Buffered FX loop
- Bias Modulated Tremolo (the greasy kind)
- Switchable output impedance (4/8/16 ohms)
- Triode/Pentode switching
- Signature offset handle positioning for proper weight distribution
- Weighs in at around 18 Pounds as a 50 watt head
- Custom padded cover
- One Personalized tuning session
All our amps feature eyelet board construction on Military grade glass epoxy
boards (Garolite G10/FR-4). We also use the highest quality teflon coated wire,
metal and carbon film resistors, and custom speced caps. As for our
cabinetry, it's all handmade; dovetail jointed and out of Poplar or Pine.
More exotic woods are available on request.