Here it is. Our answer to the channel switching amp players dream. This baby
can take you from those open and crystal clean tones that we all love in
those "BF" amps and then go straight to hell and back with completely
over-the-top gain while still preserving the tonal complexity of that guitar
A versitile amp indeed if you get what we mean.
Combine that with our signature buffered effects loop or an all tube reverb (both powered by a single 12AX7), and, well, there you have it. Oh, did we mention that there are several power stage options, so its got more than enough power to keep that mad drummer at bay too. And its available in our most portable form factor to boot!
The McD. With the tone you've been looking for.
Shown to your left, configured as a 50 watt head.
The McD has the following features:
- Hand wired
- Cascaded preamp section driven by 2 12AX7's
- 12AX7 phase inverter
- 20 (6V6GT), 50 (6L6GC), and 90 watt (KT88)
- Foot switchable Overall Boost Switching (tone stack is switched out)
- Mid Boost Switching
- Master volume
- Switchable output impedance
- Optional Bias Modulated Tremolo (the greasy kind)
- Buffered 12AX7 based FX loop standard, All Tube Reverb can optionally be substituted
- Weighs in at around 18 lbs for a 50watt head
- Switchable output impedance (4/8/16 ohms)
- Triode/Pentode switching
- Custom padded Cover
- One Personalized tuning session
All our amps feature eyelet board construction on Military grade glass epoxy
boards (Garolite G10/FR-4). We also use the highest quality teflon coated wire,
metal film resistors, and custom speced caps. As for our
cabinetry, it's all handmade; dovetail jointed and out of Poplar or Pine.
More exotic woods are available on request.